Wednesday, June 1, 2011

8 months




With Great Grandma Moore


This is one cool dude. He's got the cutest natural mohawk.....I try to push it to the side and it just dries straight up. So cute.  He's a great sitter, rolls, scoots backwards and it trying to scoot forward. He loves his brothers and they can really get him laughing. He's a great little sleeper. I've never had a baby that sleeps clear through the night before I wean them at a year old.  Dodge sleeps through the night a couple times a week.  He's a cuddly guy that loves to be held.  He loves to blow raspberries, loves to eat puffs and loves his daddy. We love him lots.

Tomorrow, he has a surgery. It's kind of a private matter that I'm not sure he'd loved me to discuss in great detail.  But, you can look it up if you want to .  He was born with hypospadias.  We will be going to Primary Childrens tomorrow for a surgery that will take a little over an hour to complete. This is a fairly common birth defect and we've been given no reason to be overly nervous about the procedure, but  I am anxious and nervous and will be glad to have this done and over with.  If you think about it, send up a little prayer for my little Dodge, that all will go well with the surgery and recovery.

4 comments:

Allyson said...

Of course I will pray for him! And for you. :)

Ashlee said...

We'll send up a little prayer! I have to say though... I absolutely love Primary Children's and I am sure they will do a fantastic job. We had to take our boys there several times and I was continually impressed! I am sure he will be in good hands! Poor little guy...

Carie said...

I'm praying for that cute little guy!

Miss you, Hannah!

Michelle Merrill said...

I'll pray for the little man. He really is one cool dude! It was great to see you the other day. You are such a cute mom and your kids are adorable. Thanks for stopping by!